Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Travel / Tropical Quotes, By Jenny

Jenny and Brandon’s One Liners
"The only ice I do is in my drink"

"Take life with a grain of salt, a slice of lime, and a shot of tequila"

"Everyone talks about how much I drink... but no one ever stops to think about how thirsty I am!"

"Somethings gotta give- and it's going to be you"

"It is what it is"

Other Famous Quotes
"It’s 5 o’clock somewhere!" - Do I really need to put up a name??

"I think they must have it wrong- it’s sobriety that’s only good in moderation"

"My life is like a stroll on the beach...as near to the edge as I can go"

"If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it"

"It’s hard for me to put into words why I like the beach so much. Everything about it
is renewing for me, almost like therapy...Beach Therapy"

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us"

"We all have big changes in our lives that are more or less a second chance"

"When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power"

"Americans who travel abroad for the first time are often shocked to discover that, despite all the progress that has been made in the last 30 years, many foreign people still speak foreign languages"

"The world is a book- and those who do not travel read only a page"

"Only time will tell if it was time well spent" - Jimmy Buffett

"You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore" - Christopher Columbus


Brandon & Jenny - Caribbean experts on information you SHOULD know but nobody tells you! www.tips-fb.com

1 comment:

  1. Love your quotes and your helpful hints and insight!!!!

    ReplyDelete