Friday, March 13, 2009

Welcome To Twenty-Travel - Important Tips for the 20-30 Year Old Traveler - About Us

Welcome to TwentyTravel.Com! I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and my partner in travel, Brandon. Both of us travel regularly and are obsessed with getting the most out of every location we visit. We strive to find cheap(er) options, insider tips, and little known facts to make your cruise voyages, Caribbean destinations, and state side experiences more pleasurable. For our readers enjoyment we will be updating our page with new postings every Friday. Please be aware that we are constantly adding new information and pictures to older postings to ensure that we are offering you the most vital and current information.

Our goal is to provide our readers with valuable and beneficial facts/recommendations that we forced to acquire on our own. We hope that you learn from our mistakes, use and grow from our advice, and experience the different cultures around you without blowing obscene amounts of cash or wasting valuable time.



"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."- Saint Augustine

*Warning*
Please be advised that we would like our readers to understand that our posts are intended to provide our opinions and experiences. We will do our best to include as much detail as possible to help you make the correct, informed choices when traveling. Because Twenty Travel’s posts are based on our own voyages/destinations, nightly excursions, and day activities we may not cover information that you feel to be essential or fitting to your individual lifestyle. If this is the case, please contact us so that we can better assist you or modify the way we go about our travels.

Due to our writing style, we may come off being analytical or offend you in some way. I believe this is when I insert a line saying something like “We, Twenty Travel, apologize for any unwanted feelings that our writings provokes. Our posts are not intended to be insulting towards any individuals/groups.” However, that’s not our style. If we displeased you in some way - get over it.

About Brandon Scivolette
I am a serial entrepreneur with an extreme love for travel. They say that in life if you really want to be successful you should love what you do, and I absolutely agree. I am fortunate enough to have had great success in other industries however I am drawn to anything travel related. TwentyTravel.Com is my first travel related endevour and I hope that you enjoy reading our tips as much as we enjoy writing about them. In the coming years as I expand my hospitality related ventures I hope to open a hotel in the Caribbean. I am fortunate enough to have found Jenny and together we will continue to work hard to bring you the most up to date, accurate information available for Caribbean, Florida and domestic United States travel.

About Jennifer Chisler
When I was asked to write an “about me” section I couldn’t fathom it being so difficult. Apparently, I’m capable of writing thesis papers, blogs, and emails on random topics like a champ… However, when it comes to writing a simple post on a subject that I should know better than anything else in the world- my mind goes blank. I guess I find it difficult to write “about me” because, like most people, I’m constantly changing. I’m not the same person I was yesterday and I’m far from being the person I was a year ago. So, with that said, I’ll keep it simple and if there is anything else you would like to know or have any questions feel free to email me.


I am Florida born and raised and currently living in the Tampa Bay Area (Clearwater to be exact). I’ve lived in Florida for a majority of my 22 years of existence. Besides Clearwater and Tallahassee, I also spent close to 3 years in Anchorage, AK. Yes, I did say Alaska. It’s not as bad as one may think, but it’s not the greatest location to live in come winter time… at least not for a beach person like myself.


I graduated from Florida State University where I studied medical science and psychology. I recently decided to enroll in St. Petersburg College’s BRN program with hopes of becoming more involved with the clinical aspect of patient care as opposed to sitting in front of a computer all day. I’m an active person! Most of my friends and family consider me to be lucky or spoiled- and I would have to agree with them to a certain extent. I live my life the way I want to. If I have my mind set on something, chances are I won’t stop until I get it. Yes, I have my lucky moments- but I work extremely hard so that I’m capable of partying even harder!


My passion for traveling started when I was younger. Growing up I was able to travel with my father to various locations around the United States for work purposes. I learned that each city and state had its similarities as well as their differences. I learned that you really can make a hotel or resort into a home. I learned that most hotels provide free shuttle rides to the local malls. Most of all- I learned that no matter where we went, the chance in scenery was all I needed to make the trip worthwhile. As I grew up I started leaning towards more mature, tropical locations. The idea of traveling to some sultry island, lying out on the beach, and having cold drinks within arm reach was no longer a passion I had- but an obsession.


When I’m not traveling or working, I like to stay active by going to the gym or playing sports. I’m a huge fan of Jimmy Buffett and the idea that it’s always 5 o’clock somewhere. The bar and beach, or better yet a beach bar, are always on my “things to do” list come Saturday. I like to stay busy and productive as possible.
My future goals include earning my BRN degree (whether I use it or not would be a different story), continue to travel and share my stories and advice with those who are willing to listen/read, move to the Caribbean, and never pass up an opportunity that could change my life forever. I want to live while I’m still alive- take risks and give it my all. “Just because you’re breathing doesn’t mean that you’re alive or that you’ve ever really lived at all”.


Thus far, I’ve been fortunate to have a friend and partner, Brandon, who is just as enthusiastic towards chill vacations and similar hobbies as I am. Together we hope to provide our readers with the best advice, recommendations, and facts that we’ve learned throughout our travels.


Brandon & Jenny - Caribbean experts on information you SHOULD know but nobody tells you! www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment